24.8.08

Kyle Does Something Unexpected (11)

"Do it! Do it! Do it!" shout the boys from across Kyle's street.

"Come on, just do it! You're not chicken are you?" says the largest boy, Howard.

Kyle does not like to be called names and therefor gives Howard a thumbs down. Howard looks sad.

"Please, do it! You know you want to!" says Hwuang, the Asian boy.

"Shut up guys, I'm going to do it. I just need to get my nerves." says Kyle, as he breathes deeply.

Kyle then imagines how Captain America felt, before the last big battle of the Superhero Civil War, and he then finally goes for it.

[Now, by now you're probably wondering what Kyle has just done and I don't blame you. I would wonder too, if I wasn't the one writing the story about what Kyle is doing. So, rather than have myself explain to you what he is doing, I'll let Kyle do it, as part of the story. ]

"Wow! I can't believe I actually did it! I actually flew! I can fly! I can actually fly!" yells Kyle.

Gasps and shudders are common among the boys from across the street, as most of them have never seen a person fly.

Kyle then looks down at the group of boys, smugly.

"How you like me now! I did it, and you didn't. I bet you all feel stupid and insignificant!"

But then, Kyle begins to stop flying and begins heading towards the grown, rapidly.

"Oh no! I'm falling! I'm free falling!" Kyle then starts humming the song "Free Falling" and as he forgets how it goes, he suddenly gets dangerously close to the ground.

Preparing for the worst, Kyle closes his eyes, to try and make it all go away, and surprisingly, it does!

The next thing Kyle knows, he is standing atop a great mountain, with a donkey at his side.

"Oh, hello donkey." Pleasantly greets a cheerful Kyle.

The donkey offers no reply, and instead just stares at Kyle blankly.

Kyle does not like this one bit.

Feeling like he has been ignored, or "dissed" as the cool kids say, Kyle then kicks the donkey with a great amount of force.

"Ooof!" squeals the donkey. "What in Guatemala was that for!"

Then, Kyle widens his eyes in surprise.

"You can talk? Wha- Ho- Hu-???????" Says Kyle.

Then, the donkey falls over, dead.

Kyle then takes a pillow out of his raincoat, and cries into it for several days, because he hates it when animals, especially donkeys, drop dead.

Kyle lets out a deep sigh and goes back to the group of boys, from across the street.

"Hey, man! Where did you go? You were all flying and whatnot, then you stopped, almost hit the ground and disappeared!" Inquires the boys.

"Yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna go see a Psychiatrist. I think I witnessed something traumatizing.

Then, Kyle goes to see Dr. Buckhauser, the local Psychiatrist, down on Shoemellen Street.

"Ah, Kyle. Just in time." Announces Dr. Buckhauser in a very loud and boisterous voice.

Seeing as though Kyle randomly entered the Doctors private home, Kyle finds it odd that he had been expecting him.

"Um, Doc, I just randomly entered your house. Why did you make it seem as though I was expected?"

"Well," Prepares Dr. Buckhauser. "I announce all people in that way, it makes me feel superior in some way."

"Oh, well, that makes perfect sense." says Kyle, sarcastically.

Kyle then feels that this guy is in no position to be making claims about his mental health, so Kyle leaves.

Feeling slightly depressed about the falling, the donkey, and then the crazy psychiatrist, Kyle goes home feeling a little down.

"Well, today wasn't so great. Perhaps tomorrow will be better...."

No comments: