18.6.08

Kyle Prepares And Goes Fishing (6)

Kyle wakes up one morning.
To be as descriptive as possible, I feel I must inform you that this particular morning is a thursday.
This thursday, Kyle wakes up with motivation and great expectation.
The reason for this motivation is because later in the evening, Kyle is going to celebrate Fathers Day by going fishing for tiger-sharks with his good buddy Sandy, the Turtle Tamer!
Kyle and Sandy get along very well, which is one of the main reasons for them being such good buddies.
After Kyle does everything he usually does in the morning, he remembers that in order to go fishing for tiger-sharks, he most certainly will have to wear rubber boots.
At that very moment, Kyle remembers that the last time he and Sandy went fishing, a tiger-shark bit off a large portion of Kyles trusted rubber boots, rendering them completely useless!
After remembering that, Kyle thinks for several long moments about what he should do next.

Reader Participation: What Should Kyle Do Next?
A. Screw boots, kick it barefoot!
B. Ask his mother for her boots, even though they won't fit.
C. Go the the store, and buy new boots!

You have chosen option "C"! Congratulations!

Kyle then thinks through each option carefully, before deciding that he must go to the store. Kyle then decided that in order to buy new boots, he must first obtain the number of dollars that new boots will cost!
Kyle then thinks, but he then realizes that has no idea as to the cost of new boots, so he asks his mother.
"Hello mother, may I ask you three questions, please?" Says an endearing Kyle.
"Of course my favorite son! What is your first question?" Says his mother, favorably.
"Well, okay. My first question is: Do you know the price of new boots? I desperately need to know the price of some new boots." says Kyle.
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I stumbled upon the price of new boots just yesterday!" says Kyles mother.
"Hmm..." Kyle says. "May I ask you my second question, please?"
"Most definitely." Says Kyles mother, again.
"Very well. What is the price of those new boots?" says Kyle.
"The price of new boots is exactly 23 dollars."
Kyle then nods.
"Hmm, that seems reasonable. May I now ask you my third and final question?"
"I suppose you may. What is your last question, my son?" says Kyles mother, for the last time.
"May I please borrow, or have, 23 dollars, please?" says Kyle, in a pleading tone.
"Of course! I love you very much and you deserve at least 23 dollars! Here you are!" says Kyles mother, happily.
Kyle then takes the money, and whistles all the back to his room, to regroup.
Now that Kyle has the money needed to buy new boots, he must now buy the new boots!
Kyle waltzes all the way to the store that sells new boots.
As soon as the store is in sight, Kyle then quickens his pace, as he is now getting both anxious and excited.
"Huzzah! " exclaims Kyle. "The store which sells new boots: I have arrived!"
Kyle then jogs to the door, before seeing an elderly woman approaching.
Kyle then quickens his pace, even more so that he makes it inside just barely before the elderly woman.
Feeling satisfied, Kyle then heads to the section which contains the boots.
Arriving at the boots, Kyle can hear the elderly woman closely behind.
Kyle then figures that he must hurry.
Kyle rushes, and finds the last pair of new boots!
"Ah, rats!" says the elderly woman. "You took the last pair of boots!"
Kyle then tries to wipe the smug look off of his face, but alas he cannot.
"Hah! Indeed I did. Perhaps you should have been just a tad bit quicker. Or a little bit less old."
"Oh, how unkind! I needed those boots for my great grandson, who is dying of cancer and as a last, dying wish, he wished for some new boots."
"Well then, again, you should have been quicker. Or less old. Anyway, that isn't my problem"
Kyle then smirks, and trots off to the check out counter.
"The total is exactly 23 dollars, good sir." says the cashier.
"Ah, well, then. Here is exactly 23 dollars!" says Kyle.
"Very good! Enjoy those new boots!"
"Gracias, I shall very much!"
Kyle then takes his newly purchased boots, and runs as fast as he can, all the way home.
Kyle runs for 17 days.
Kyle almost died of dehydration many times.
When Kyle arrives home, his legs are quite sore, which is to be expected.
After trying on the new boots, Kyle comes to the conclusion that they fit quite well.
Feeling very pleased with himself, Kyle then looks at his clock.
After looking at the clock, Kyle confirms that is indeed the evening, meaning that Kyle is supposed to be fishing for tiger-sharks with Sandy, the Turtle Tamer, right now!
Kyle then panics for several minutes before deciding that panicking is only going to cause him more problems, so he takes a deep breath, and goes to the ole' fishin' hole, casually.
Once Kyle arrives at the ole' hole, he spots Sandy sitting eagerly by a group of large turtles.
"Oh my god, I am soooo sorry, Sandy. I had to buy boots, and all this other stuff happened. I am so sorry, it'll never happen again. I promise!" says Kyle, a little too apologetically.
"Relax. It's okay, while I waited, I decided to tame this group of large turtles!" says Sandy.
"Oh, ok then. Shall we fish, or what?"
"Yes, yes. Let me lead the way!"
The two then link arms and go to their secret fishing spot.
I would tell you exactly where they went, but seriously, it's a secret.
No! I'm not kidding, it really is secret. I cannot give you the location!
Stop it, seriously.

Anyway, after fishing, Kyle and Sandy decide to let all of the tiger-sharks free, because it seems like a nice thing to do.
"Hooray!"yell Kyle and Sandy, harmoniously.
Next, they go back to Kyles house, to take a break from all of the fishing and such.
At Kyles house they decide to watch a movie.
But movie should Kyle and Sandy watch?
Well, I'll leave that up to you!

Reader Participation: What Movie Should Kyle And Sandy Watch?
A. A Journey Into An Active Volcano: The Movie
B. The Davinci Code: The Movie
C. Silence of the Lambs.

You have chosen option "C"! Congratulations!
The two then choose "Silence of the Lambs, and are immediately scared out of their minds.
After crying for what seems like many months, Kyle and Sandy stop the movie and realize that this movie is very messed up.
"Wow, this movie is seriously, messed up!" says Kyle.
"I couldn't agree more." agrees Sandy.
The two then talk about happy things until the wee-hours of the night, and eventually fall asleep to the sound of birds chirping.

The End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha well this one is very funny. Personally my favorite thing is the little choices. Very amusing. But the poor elderly lady...i feel so bad for her grandson...and her being old. This piece is very well written. Good job!